- PGD in Fire Safety & Hazard Management
- B.Sc. in Fire Safety & Hazard Management
- Advance Diploma in Fire Safety & Hazard Management
- Diploma in Fire Safety & Hazard Management
- Fire Technology & Industrial Safety Management
- Certificate in Industrial Safety Management Training
- Certificate in Security and Fire Prevention
- Certificate in Assistant Fire Operator
Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur
- To manage the Fire Stations with Trained and Professional Manpower.
- To organize Conferences, Seminars and Training Workshops.
- To provide security man power training as per private security Agency Act 2005.
- To carryout Fire Safety Audit and to provide Fire Protection Schemes for Industries and other complexes.
- To take-up assignments to evaluate Fire Risks Assessment.To render technical advice on any specific problem related to Fire & Life Safety.
- To fulfill the objective of propagating and spreading the knowledge & education in the field of Fire engineering/technolog.
- To conduct PGD, BSCFSHM, Advance Diploma, Diploma, Certificate in Fire, Safety, Security, Disaster & Hazards Management Courses. under UGC recognised and DEC, DEP approved by Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), MGU and PUT, Jalander.
To conduct need based training for various Govt., Semi-Govt. & Private Organisations.
- To associate with all organizations engaged in Fire Protection work and making significant contribution in promoting Fire Engineering Technology.