Consultancy & Services
- Consultancy & Services
Consultancy & Services
Institute of Fire Engineers(IFE), Nagpur, provides professional consultancy services in various fields of Life & Fire safety and Security Management, suggesting necessary improvements, modifications to ensure optimum operational efficiency of the fire safety system and equipments as under:
- To manage the fire station with trained manpower of any Govt./Semi-Govt./Private Organisations.
- To offer guidance and explore ways and means, through any or all of the following channels, to facilitate maintenance and improvement of the standard of technical knowledge of persons who are or likely to be engaged in the profession of Fire Engineering.
- To Judge and ascertain the qualifications of the persons, at the initiative of the employers or employees, to determine the suitability of an individual for a particular job and grading the qualifications essential for the effective and efficient performance of a job concerning Fire Safety: Fire Prevention or Fire Protection.
- To provide advice and guidance in matters relating to Fire Safety: Fire Prevention or Fire Protection to the Govt./Semi-Govt./Private Organisations.
- To provide sole consultancy for opening new Fire Safety Engineering & Security Management Institute.
- To provide Security manpower to the Govt./Semi-Govt./Private Organisations.
- Judging and ascertaining qualifications of the persons, at the initiative of the employers or employees, to determine the suitability of an individual for a particular job and grading the qualifications essential for the effective and efficient performance of a job concerning Fire Fighting, Fire Prevention or Fire Engineering.
- To provide advice and guidance in matters relating to Fire Fighting, Fire Prevention or Fire Engineering to the Government of India, states, local bodies, Public Undertakings and industry when called upon to do so.
- To offer suggestions, advice and guidance to the Government and local Bodies Industries and commercial institutions relating to Fire Prevention, fire fighting and rescue capabilities.
- To carry out inventions and to investigate the merits and demerits of the inventions so far made in the scientific field with a view to employ such inventions advantageously for the betterment of the practice of Fire Engineering.
- To assist development of sophisticated Fire Appliances to meet the multifarious needs of the community.
We offer concept-to-commissioning services for all types of Fire Protection facilities. The Fire Fighting and Safety Group comprises qualifies and experienced engineers drawn mainly from mechanical, metallurgical, electrical, hydro-engineering, telecommunication and civil engineering divisions.
OUR SERVICES BROADLY COVER THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES
- Identification of fire and explosion hazards
- Segregation of hazardous premises in the plant layout and compliance of various statutary requirements.
- Selection of the most appropriate type of fire protection facilities
- Use of passive fire protection equipment/materials
- Detailed engineering of all types of fire protection systems
- Preparation of technical specifications & evaluation of tenders
- Preparation of Fire Safety Audit Report
- Quality assurance & inspection at various stages
- Procurement of equipment & expediting services
- Erection supervision
- Assistance in testing & commissioning of various systems
- Asset evaluation
MAJOR FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEM COVERED UNDER THE ABOVE ASSIGNMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Automatic fire detection and alarm system in electrical premises
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Gas alarm system.
- Water monitor and hydrant system
- Automatic high velocity water spray system.
- Low & High Expansion Foam System
- Automatic Spray System.
- Remote Water Monitor
- Automatic Halon system.
- Passive Fire Protection viz. Fire Retardant & Paints, Fire Stop barriers & sealing system, Fire door, etc.
- Fire station with fire tenders & all auxiliary equipment
- Carbon-dioxide Gas Flooding System
- FM 200 Gas Flooding System
A number of fire safety consultancy have been provided as follows:
- Textile Industries "Oswal Group of Industries" (Arihant Spinning Mills MaralKotla, Punjab).
- Infrastructure Development "Pioneer Urban Infrastructure Development Ltd. Gurgaon, Haryana".
- Institutional Buildings "RKNEC Nagpur".
- Murali Industries Ltd. "Fire Safety consultancy & Fire Audit".
Government, Semi Government and Private organizations desired to avail fire safety consultancy services may contact or write to the director
Institute of Fire Engineers
Address : "Siya House" 62-Prerna Nagar, Katol Road, Nagpur-440013, India,
Phone : 9823134416, 9422153544, 9823184899
Fax : +91 712 2571302
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
(The consultancy fee will be quoted after getting relevant detail of the project layout and scope of work)
Security and Fire Prevention, Industrial Safety Management, Assistant Security, Private Security Guards, Fire Safety, Fire Prevention,
PGD in Fire Safety & Hazard Management, B.Sc. in Fire Safety & Hazards Management, Advance Diploma in Fire Safety & Hazards Management, Fire Prevention, . . . .
PGD in Fire Safety & Hazard Management, B.Sc. in Fire Safety & Hazards Management, Advance Diploma in Fire Safety & Hazards Management
If You Have Any Questions About Admissions Call Us On +91 9823134416 / +91 9823184899
To encourage the practice and science of Fire Safety Engineering - FIRE prevention and Fire Protection along with security management & industrial safety. . . . . .Read More
437/A/1, Makardhokada, Katol Road, Nagpur - 440013,(M.S),
+91 712 2571022 / 2570083